It has been a while since I last posted on this blog. After Terry and I got married I changed the name of our blog and when I did it created a whole new blog. Not exactly sure but whatever. Our new blog is kaylyles.blogspot.com it is called Living as a Lyles. I really don't get to blog very much since I am so busy. I can't believe Terry and I have been married almost 5 months... It is crazy to even think about! Knave enjoyed being married so much. Terry is such a wonderful husband. I love him so much.
In the past five months Terry and I have been able to experience holidays for the first time as a married couple. For Halloween Terry and I bought our first pumpkin and it was so much fun carving it together. Never realized how messy a pumpkin is. Next, we did Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving couldn't ask for more loving families. It is so different being married sometimes I have to stop and think about it in considering we dated for half a flipping decade!... Lol!! I never really got the chance to post what all I am thankful for, but I guess now is never to late! I am thankful for:
* I am so thankful that I am given the chance to serve such an awesome Lord! In the past few months he has really showed Terry and I what our calling is and in what way we are supposed to serve him.
* I am so thankful for the lord sending us to Revision to serve. I am so thankful for our friends there and I am so happy to be able to serve along with them.
* I am so thankful for both sets of parents. They have been extremely supportive of us and our decisions. Couldn't be more excited to now have another set of wonderful parents.
* I am so thankful for having the financial stability that we have had since we have been married. About a year ago I was questioning how in the world we were even going to be able to get by. The Lord has definitely provided.
* I am so thankful to here that my sister and her husband are having a baby a so far everything is going well. Can't wait to be an aunt this will be so much fun.
* I am so thankful to have a wonderful job and work with wonderful people.
* Lastly, I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He has been a wonderful leader in our marriage. He is such the encourager and I am quite thankful for that. He helps motivate me when it comes to school stuff. He is a wonderful best friend. I love you Terry thank you for being so great.
So my most fave time of the year is here! I am super excited and pumped. Terry and I decided to put our tree up even before thanksgiving. Our tree is too cute and I will be posting those pics very soon. I am so super pumped about 2011! Revision is finally launching! I can't wait. Well I guess I go to bed now. Goodnight!