Wednesday, September 23, 2009

YAY! I have a signature.

Well i finally figured out how to get a signature for my blog. All thanks to Audrey! So far I've really enjoy blogging. Wish I had more time to do this because it really is therapy and for some odd reason it is a way to vent certain thoughts and express emotions you probably would say in terrible ways verbally. This week has been rather tough, I must add. I will have had by Friday 4 University Level tests that really stink. I have studied for hours, but still I don't feel like I have accomplished anything. Well, I get my first flu shot on Friday and I'm really not excited. In fact, mostly scared. I'm not a big fan of needles, but seeing how I'll have Jack i probably should toughen up! Anyways well that is all for today. With much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment