Saturday, February 13, 2010

I just love free stuff!

This morning I went to clean Mrs. Barbara's house. While I was there I noticed she had redecorated some things in her home. When I was finished cleaning Mrs. Barbara asked me if I would like any of the cafe stuff she had in her home. I said sure and so this is what I came out with...

She gave me 4 practically brand new ceramic cafe wall art. I love them they will go great with my fat chef stuff!

This is one of my faves... It is the metal cafe wall art... Love it!

Here are 4 small picture frames with coffee cups on them... These more than likely will be used differently. I don't really care to much for the picture but it love the frames..

These are just bigger picture frames... Not exactly sure what we will do with these, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. Thank you Mrs. Barbara for all these lovely things. We greatly appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment