Thursday, January 7, 2010

A planned life that changed!

Ok.Ok... I know it has been awhile since my last post, and there have certainly been a lot of things going on. Since my last post Terry and I have enjoyed celebrating being together for 5 years, Thanksgiving with both sides, Christmas with both sides, and of course New Years!... anyways So yeah, love the holidays, but extremely happy that the madness has come and gone. Well lets see... Terry and I made it through our first semester of Ole Miss, which was extremely tough! Notice that I put Made it through in bold... This semester God has really been dealing with things in Terry's and my life... We have found through tons of prayer that Accounting and Pharmacy are not what he wants us to do and he has most definately made that clear... We both have never been so focused on school as we have this semester...Ole Miss in general is tough, but the more effort we put into studying the more God shut the door! Let's just say this semester has been extremely emotional. But Terry and I have faith that God will see us through... So far through prayer, lots of prayer we believe that God is moving Terry in the direction of Forensic Laboratory Science and youth worship leading and as for me God has moved me in the direction of teaching so this semester i will be finishing up my Associates degree at NWCC in Accounting and will be working on an Elementary Ed. Degree... Where this will lead we don't know, but we do know that we are putting God first and having complete faith that he will most definately see us through. There have been so many changes going on in our lives that I am not sure where to begin. I guess I could start with the whole marriage thing... I am excited to say that Terry and I have come up with a date for our wedding and we promise that everyone will know soon! We just want to be sure before we get anyones hopes up! And most importantly discuss this with both sets of parents first. So yeah the plans Terry and I thought we had obviously weren't in the will of God! If you do read this blog, I ask that you please keep Terry and I in your prayers. We would most definately appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment