Friday, January 15, 2010

What an exhausting week!

So to start off, I would just like to say that my week has been filled with exhaustion. Needless to say, Terry and I started working out at ATC fitness again at least 3 times a week. I cannot begin to describe how out of shape we both are!...LOL Terry heard from this guy (that goes to our church) about the exercise program called P90X...Well Terry did it Wednesday morning and later that night ran 3 miles at the gym...umm yeah, he is SUPER sore! Also during this week I began school at NWCC. I have classes Monday- Thursday in the evening. I really like my teachers so far. The only one that i am not sure of is my British Lit II teacher... He is interesting, but at the same time I know I don't care to much for English so depending upon the way he teaches and his tests go will affect my grades! Well back to working pretty much full-time. I am so thankful for my boss she has been very understanding and has done everything she could to accomodate what I need...Anyways I know this isn't the longest blog, but unfortunately I have to get back to life and go to work...Hope everyone has an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment